Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Maximum Use of Creativity

Today in STAC I continued to work on my song that I started yesterday, but, I just couldn't seem to get a certain melody out of my head. That melody turned into a new song, so now I'm basically working on two songs at once.

I like them both, a lot. One is dark and one is kind of happy, so it's interesting to see what the lyrics will turn out to be on both of the songs. In a way, I kind of want to write dark lyrics for the happy sounding song and happy lyrics for the dark sounding song, just to change things up a bit, and kind of give it a Kate Bush appeal, but we'll see.

I mean, I have time. For me, this project is all about creativity, and using it to the maximum extent. Time is not my objective in this project, like I've mentioned, so I'm excited to see where my creativity and passion takes me the rest of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment