Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Captain Canada

For the past two days, I've worked with the cast of "Captain Canada" in rehearsals. I can honestly say that I am really excited for the final product. The script is hilarious and the music is great! I'm playing Elphaba and Coffee Girl and I'm pretty excited.

Yesterday

We had our first read through and scripts were given out. It was a lot of fun to read the show in it's entirety and see what I'd be doing. Then once we read through the entire thing, we started choreographing the Commissioner's dance number in the second act. The dance is so dopey, but so cute and funny at the same time. I'm really enjoying working on this show a lot!

Today

Today we finished the Commissioner number and started reviewing things in the Act II street scene. Things are getting done, and they're looking good, and I think at STAC night that we can put up a very well performed "Captain Canada!"

No comments:

Post a Comment