Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pre-STAC Night Analysis

Captain Canada

For the past few days in STAC I've been working on Captain Canada. Captain Canada is actually going pretty well, I've learned all of my lines and songs and I think I have one more number to learn and then I'm all done and it's time to just keep running the show. I think that it'll turn out pretty good (or at least, I hope so) and though we have a lot of work cut out for us I have a feeling we can get it all done in time. I think if everyone gives their best effort and we actually work at it every day until STAC night we can pull it off.

Grace's Music Video


After a lot of drastic changes to the script (due to shooting and actor problems) today I helped Grace out with her video and we finally started to come up with some ideas that could tie the entire video together as a trailer for her fallback. I'm excited to be acting in it and happy that I could help her out.

My Project


As for my project, I really started to get more into songwriting as mentioned in previous blog posts, and at STAC night I'd like to perform one song that I wrote during the intensive that I fixed up during 4th quarter since I think it was the best song I wrote in STAC. I really hope I can have the opportunity to do that, since I've put in the work for it.

Overall, I'm really excited for STAC night, and I think we can pull of a really good show if we all work hard enough for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment