Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Two Blogs in One

So, I forgot to blog last night (oops), so I'll blog for both days on this one post!

Monday:

Just did some more memorizing, and basically had a successful day as a community member. I helped Sabrina a lot with her project, and started reading the scripts of projects that I agreed to be featured in. Yesterday was more of an "everyone else" kind of day rather than a "me" kind of day.

Tuesday:

I did something a little more unexpected today. Rather than continuing working on my monologues, I decided to go into a practice room and mess around a little bit on a piano. And it's actually pretty funny what the result is. I mean, I guess you really do get your best work done when you don't intend to, because I wrote out about 4 new melodies today that I intend to put lyrics to tomorrow. I was shocked.

When I left songwriting as my project earlier in the quarter, I felt as if I had no intention of going back to it, and now I'm finding it interesting again. So, to be honest, I don't know what's my project and what's my side salad, but I know that I'm definatley working equally on acting and songwriting as of right now, I just don't know what the bigger project will end up being.

I also had a few meetings with my community to clarify these things, and I feel as if they were useful. So overall, I thought today was a good day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment